little ice age possible arguments

little ice age possible arguments

The passage arises three possible argumenst about reasons of creating Little Ice Age. The professor, on the contrary, rejects each argument proposed by the passage and says that the passage' claim is out of date and provide three reasons of support.

First, the author of the passage states that transformed cold freshwater made from melted glaciers created a large ocean curent into Gulf stream which affects Earth' climate. The lecture debunks this arguments and says that distributed Gulf Streem has effected only Europe ans America not Southen regions of the world, since this not possible reason behind creating Little |Ice Age.

Second, the reading claims that volcanic eruption created dark clouds of dust an sulfur gas which had blocked sunlight from reaching Earth' surface. The lecture rebuts this point by explaining that this is true that dust affects decrease in climate, but there ere no visula effects, snow and colorful sunshie which show consequenses of a huge phenomenon in the area, since it reveals that volcanic eruption was not powerful enough.

Third, using land for agricultur and cutting down trees by human had increased greehouse gases which influence Earth climate, since trees no longer attract carbon dioxide and as a result Earth was cooler, according to the article. The lecture disavows this idea by reasoning that this phenomenon was not worked for a long time and human population was returned to its condition, and people used lands for feeding and producing crops.

says that the passage' claim is out of date and provide three reasons of support.
says that the passage' claim is out of date and provides three reasons of support.

since this not possible reason behind creating Little |Ice Age.
since this is not possible reason behind creating Little |Ice Age.

his is true that dust affects decrease in climate
his is true that dust effects decrease in climate

but there ere no visula effects, snow and colorful sunshie which show consequenses of a huge phenomenon in the area,
but there ere no visula effects, snow and colorful sunshie show consequenses of a huge phenomenon in the area,

Sentence: The lecture debunks this arguments and says that distributed Gulf Streem has effected only Europe ans America not Southen regions of the world, since this not possible reason behind creating Little Ice Age.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and arguments

Sentence: The passage arises three possible argumenst about reasons of creating Little Ice Age.
Error: argumenst Suggestion: argument

Sentence: First, the author of the passage states that transformed cold freshwater made from melted glaciers created a large ocean curent into Gulf stream which affects Earth' climate.
Error: curent Suggestion: current

Error: ans Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lecture rebuts this point by explaining that this is true that dust affects decrease in climate, but there ere no visula effects, snow and colorful sunshie which show consequenses of a huge phenomenon in the area, since it reveals that volcanic eruption was not powerful enough.
Error: visula Suggestion: visual
Error: consequenses Suggestion: consequences
Error: sunshie Suggestion: sunshine
Error: rebuts Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Third, using land for agricultur and cutting down trees by human had increased greehouse gases which influence Earth climate, since trees no longer attract carbon dioxide and as a result Earth was cooler, according to the article.
Error: greehouse Suggestion: greenhouse
Error: agricultur Suggestion: agriculture

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
------------------------