franchise

franchise

Based on reading franchise is a new license issued that people take for debuting a new business by using of a well-know company's brand: the reading explains that its advantages. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, reading points out that any person should pay a huge money for buying raw materials, equipments, etc for starting independent business, while franchise owener support he or she, and person can save a lot of money by elaminating this cost. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that individuals must buy specific service from franchise owner: it is costly for them, whereas they can debut new business by the help of cheaper plans.

Second, people can save money by using of franchise method for starting a new business since franchise owner spend money for advertising: therefore people can save money, as author claims, is repudiated by the lecture. She mentions that franchise owner gets 6% from totall selling for advertising, while they spend half of this cost in independent business. Also, franchise company advertists its products and brand.

Third, the passage claims that franchise method is so reliable since it reduces risk of failure owing to the presence of rough competition in the world. In contrast, the speaking says that although franchise business is lee risky, there are limited options for people for developing their business reasoning that they failure rating in franchise company is twice of the independent business.

the reading explains that its advantages
the reading explains its advantages

while franchise owener support
while franchise oweners support

since franchise owner spend money
since franchise owners spend money

Sentence: In contrast, the speaking says that although franchise business is lee risky, there are limited options for people for developing their business reasoning that they failure rating in franchise company is twice of the independent business.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and failure

is lee risky
is less risky

Sentence: First, reading points out that any person should pay a huge money for buying raw materials, equipments, etc for starting independent business, while franchise owener support he or she, and person can save a lot of money by elaminating this cost.
Error: owener Suggestion: owner
Error: elaminating Suggestion: eliminating

Sentence: She mentions that franchise owner gets 6 from totall selling for advertising, while they spend half of this cost in independent business.
Error: totall Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, franchise company advertists its products and brand.
Error: advertists Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------