A person should never make important decision alone.

Human beings encounter with a sophisticated atmosphere: therefore, they make rational decisions anytime anywhere in order to addressing their obstacles. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether human should not make important decision alone. While some people believe that consulting is a rational method for making any decision, there are others holding the opposite idea on this point. From my perspective, making decision by the help others can be surely a wise decision in that humans can make a team for doing any responsibility, also they may be faced with unpleasant condition for following their plans. if they make decision alone.

The first reason which is to be considered here is that people can get a huge experiences by making decision next others. As a matter of fact, the relations between lonely taking decision and getting good results are poles apart. Human's life which is a dynamic process, sometimes has a high pace and other times in a slow motion. This process needs a lot of experiences because unexpected events invite a bundle of problems for people. When people make important decision beside others, they have an opportunity for consulting. The experiences made by one individuals would be exposed to others who wanted to go in the same way. Consequently, they never make mistake decisions during critical points of life owing to the presence of a huge free experiences.

Another factor which deserves be maintained is that making decision alone follows by a monotonous condition for doing its responsibility. In that case, unlike group decision, people may be faced with tired conditions: therefore, they cannot exploit all of their abilities and knowledge to manage decisions. Making decision by the help of others provides vibrant atmospheres for following plans. The same boiling water harden eggs and soften potatoes, it is argued that a good result is originated from a good condition not its plan. Thus, people can make a fascinating condition for getting better result.

To put everything in a nutshell, persons should make decisions by using of other's experiences because they can use of a lot of experiences for following their decisions in the hopeful condition.

in order to addressing their obstacles
in order to address their obstacles

making decision by the help others can be surely a wise decision
making decision by the help of others can be surely a wise decision

Another factor which deserves be maintained is that
Another factor which deserves to be maintained is that

making decision alone follows by a monotonous condition for doing its responsibility.
making decision alone is follows by a monotonous condition for doing its responsibility.

people may be faced with tired conditions:
people may face tired conditions:

--------------------