take a job opportunity or wait

take a job opportunity or wait

Controvey exists over whether people should select any career is proposed to them right away than wait for ter proposed a favorable job in future. Whereas some may hold the opinion that choosing a job at the first time is wise decision, while others adhere an opposite direction. However, I would rather to voteon the later point of view in that not only does technology provide more pleasant career, but also by empowering knowledge people have more job opportunities than past.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the later point of view is that technology in these days has created numerous jobs for all people. In fact, it is must be emphasized that significant role of technology can never be neglected, since it has penetrated to every minute and every corner of human' life. Technology has a splindid role to make jobs regarding to human's needs which people no longer need to work in boring and unfavorabel job. Take a a company which provides diverse services in the Internet field as an example. This company needs a lot of people to worl in different sectors with different personality and academic level. One working in this company is able to accomplish numerous task regarding to the wireless, reparation of labtop, computers, hence he never needs to get a job opportunity even it is secure.

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that knowledgable' people are more than past. It is not irrational that academic level provides more job opportunities for people. Indeed, after graduation from academic organization and the university, a student is proposed various careers in his specific field because he is able to work with private comapanies, since he is professional in some skills both practically and theorically. A very tabgible example to illustrate this argument could be a engineer who has professional skills in business mark. He has equiped with highly effective techniques to find job and to increas money from potential customers, therefore he does not need any secure job becasue he is able to establish his own business and compete with numerous invividulas and companies in the world. As a result he never accepts a job secure since he can work on his favorable jon and be successful to improve his economic comdition.

Taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that nowdays people no longer take a secure jon when it is proposed to them because with advent of technology many careers are made for individuals and academic level of new generation helps them to work in a favorable job. It is high time we stopped the fact overlooking that get a secure job right away is not only option for people.

whether people should select any career is proposed to them right away
whether people should select any career which is proposed to them right away

is wise decision,
is a wise decision,

that significant role of technology can never be neglected,
that the significant role of technology can never be neglected,

could be a engineer
could be an engineer

It is high time we stopped the fact overlooking that get a secure job right away is not only option for people.

Sentence: Take a a company which provides diverse services in the Internet field as an example.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and a

Sentence: Controvey exists over whether people should select any career is proposed to them right away than wait for ter proposed a favorable job in future.
Error: ter Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, I would rather to voteon the later point of view in that not only does technology provide more pleasant career, but also by empowering knowledge people have more job opportunities than past.
Error: voteon Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Technology has a splindid role to make jobs regarding to human's needs which people no longer need to work in boring and unfavorabel job.
Error: splindid Suggestion: splendid

Sentence: This company needs a lot of people to worl in different sectors with different personality and academic level.
Error: worl Suggestion: work

Sentence: A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that knowledgable' people are more than past.
Error: knowledgable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: Indeed, after graduation from academic organization and the university, a student is proposed various careers in his specific field because he is able to work with private comapanies, since he is professional in some skills both practically and theorically.
Error: comapanies Suggestion: companies
Error: theorically Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A very tabgible example to illustrate this argument could be a engineer who has professional skills in business mark.
Error: tabgible Suggestion: tangible

Sentence: He has equiped with highly effective techniques to find job and to increas money from potential customers, therefore he does not need any secure job becasue he is able to establish his own business and compete with numerous invividulas and companies in the world.
Error: increas Suggestion: increase
Error: equiped Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: invividulas Suggestion: individuals
Error: becasue Suggestion: because

Sentence: As a result he never accepts a job secure since he can work on his favorable jon and be successful to improve his economic comdition.
Error: comdition Suggestion: condition
Error: jon Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that nowdays people no longer take a secure jon when it is proposed to them because with advent of technology many careers are made for individuals and academic level of new generation helps them to work in a favorable job.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: ways

-------------------------