children part time job

children part time job

There are myriad ways to teach children in these days to be successful person in the future both in study and work. Controversy exists over whether for preparing for adult life, children should take part-time job. Some may hold the opinion that having a part-time job is significant channel to attain a suitable life in the future, while others adhere an opposite direction. Howevr, I would rather vote on former point of view in that not only does it improves level of knowledge, but also it enhances social communication skills.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the former point of view is that knowledge of children will be enriched by more information through taking a part-time work. In fact, children can learn various lessons from situation in the part-time job which enable them to view the world from a different perspective. They learn how to undestand some concepts in a specific field deeply. Take a child working in business shop. He can find techniques to find new customers whom are potential to buy products from company. These activities show him how to think beyound his cultural thoughts. Child's information will be enriched through vicissitude of market which teaches him to gain knowledge from different sources.

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that working in a part-time job socialize child in the work place. What is siginficant is that working in a job is far more than just working for earaning money, that is get familiar with numerous individuals which each of them is from a social nexus having different habits and personalities. A child learn how to behave in front of his boos and what to say in front of other coleagues. To illustrate more, in the hours of working, a hild can share his ideas with different workers to invigorating his interpersonal interaction.He also learn how to cooperate with people through empowering spirit of team working to accomplish some tasks against other workers.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned, we safely arrive at a conclusion that a part- time helps children to have a better social and intellectual climate. It is high time we stopped ovelooking that a part- time job no longer is a obstacle to children's success.

is significant channel
is a significant channel

new customers whom are potential to buy products
new customers who are potential to buy products

, that is get familiar with numerous individuals
, which is to get familiar with numerous individuals

A child learn how to behave
A child learns how to behave

He also learn how to cooperate
He also learns how to cooperate

we stopped ovelooking that a part- time job no longer is a obstacle to children's success.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: They learn how to undestand some concepts in a specific field deeply.
Error: undestand Suggestion: understand

Sentence: These activities show him how to think beyound his cultural thoughts.
Error: beyound Suggestion: beyond

Sentence: What is siginficant is that working in a job is far more than just working for earaning money, that is get familiar with numerous individuals which each of them is from a social nexus having different habits and personalities.
Error: earaning Suggestion: earning
Error: siginficant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: A child learn how to behave in front of his boos and what to say in front of other coleagues.
Error: coleagues Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: To illustrate more, in the hours of working, a hild can share his ideas with different workers to invigorating his interpersonal interaction.He also learn how to cooperate with people through empowering spirit of team working to accomplish some tasks against other workers.
Error: invigorating Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: hild Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is high time we stopped ovelooking that a part- time job no longer is a obstacle to children's success.
Error: ovelooking Suggestion: overlooking

---------------------