preventing cane toad from spreading

preventing cane toad from spreading

The passage provides three possible solutions to hamper increasingly spread of cane toad in Australia. However, professor rejectes mentioned solutions and says that these solution will not be sucessful, and son they will damage environment.

First, the author of the passage imparts that a national fence avoids cane toad to spread. The lecturer, on the other hands states that fence never stop spreading of toads, since young toads and eggs carry through rivers and streams. As a result they will flow from one side to onother ones and their population will be established in other regions.

Second, the volunteers help to stop toad to spread by capturing and then destoy them, according to the article. The professor rejectes this view by explaining that volunteers are untrained, and they destroy native frogs. They are not able to distinguish between frogs, hence, they make numerous terrible consquences like those in the South america.

Third, the reading claims that producing virus is a reasonable solution to toad spreading cross autralia. The lecturer, on the contrary, repudiates this point by saying that some researchers have transfered virus to other regions which the virus attacked the native frogs. Since, the virus are a ecollogically disaster for ecosystem, they will endanger not only native species, but also whole ecosystem.

to hamper increasingly spread of cane toad
to hamper the increasing spread of cane toads

However, professor rejectes mentioned solutions
However, the professor rejects mentioned solutions

these solution will not be sucessful,
these solutions will not be successful,

a national fence avoids cane toad to spread.
a national fence will prevent cane toad from spreading.

have transfered virus to other regions which the virus attacked the native frogs
have transfered virus to other regions where the virus attacked the native frogs

Sentence: However, professor rejectes mentioned solutions and says that these solution will not be sucessful, and son they will damage environment.
Error: rejectes Suggestion: rejected
Error: sucessful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: As a result they will flow from one side to onother ones and their population will be established in other regions.
Error: onother Suggestion: another

Sentence: Second, the volunteers help to stop toad to spread by capturing and then destoy them, according to the article.
Error: destoy Suggestion: destroy

Sentence: The professor rejectes this view by explaining that volunteers are untrained, and they destroy native frogs.
Error: rejectes Suggestion: rejected

Sentence: They are not able to distinguish between frogs, hence, they make numerous terrible consquences like those in the South america.
Error: america Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: consquences Suggestion: consequences

Sentence: The lecturer, on the contrary, repudiates this point by saying that some researchers have transfered virus to other regions which the virus attacked the native frogs.
Error: transfered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Since, the virus are a ecollogically disaster for ecosystem, they will endanger not only native species, but also whole ecosystem.
Error: ecollogically Suggestion: economically

-------------------------