Educators should find out what students want included in the curriculum and then offer it to them.

The speaker states that the educators should explore favorable courses for students in the curriculum. I agree with this statement since educators have more knowledge about suitable courses and what kind of courses sparkle imagination of students in both community and business. But, sometimes lack of ability to offer authentic source of information will pave the way to misleading of students in the future.

To begin with, the educators are knowledgeable persons having more experiences than students since they are able to guide them in the best way to succeed. They also are able to teach best techniques of learning lessons in the academic environments. For example, in every university and school, professional educators can offer valuable courses to students, while learning these courses and enriching information about them is a time-consuming process which short time of study in the university does not allow them to elect among suitable courses.

Secondly, educators regarding to their information and high insight in the past and future are able to choose best courses which are suitable for them in the future job both in public and private organizations. For instance, there are numerous courses related to the business for student studying the business administration in the university since selecting suitable courses is difficult for student because they have little information about the world of business and trade. An educator suggests that h type of software and issues are significant for students to escalate their income in their own business.

Apart from two forgoing aspects, the educators sometimes make huge mistakes which influence the future of students. It is entirely possible that an educator is not able to consider favorite and interest of students and put his opinion in the curriculum. To illustrate more, in the mathematics, the educators sometimes put hard formula in the curriculum which they have no application in real world for them, and as a result student no longer like to study their courses.

All in all, the pondering the speaker preposition about suitability of a curriculum offered by educators even though has some imperfect, in general convey more weight in their life to succeed in both job and academic environment. I suggest that in the future, student will be offered more authentic courses which benefit them; they concentrate on their study to deepen understanding of concepts.

to misleading of students in the future.
to mislead of students in the future.