What are some experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now

What are some experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?

The journey human being from hunting and gathering society to modern society made mankind experienced enough due to presence of various of events. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether personal experiences can shape humans charactristice or not. Some people believe that humans' experiences change the direction of their life, there are others holding the opposite idea on this point. From my perspective, studying abroad for a summer shapes my outlook and personality in that I had an opportunity to study along prestigious faculties, also I spent time with international students.

The first reason which deserves to be considered here is that I established unbelievable future after studyng under direct prestigious professor. As a matter of fact, I went to Germany and learnt a new precedure in order to make bio-polymers for food packaging. It was an excellent opportunity to broaden my horizon of knowledge and experiences about my field. I could publish several papers and make a good resume for getting a decent job. Present, I have a good social statuse owing to work in a big company. Furthermore, academic setting is a place for making a give and take relationship: experiences made by one individual would be exposed to all others who wanted to go to the same ways. It is argued that researchers can use of the free but valuable experiences.

Another factor which to be maintained is that I sued to spend great times beside international students with different backgrounds during studying abroad. In that case, different students have different cultures, it is a good time for acculturation by talking about their costomes and nationalities. The relations between being experienced and lack of global vision are poles apart. It is argued that people for making better communication, should be aware about other humans all around the world. Additionally, unlike studying at Iran, I could improve my English language ability. That prepared me for discussing about my papers and researches because I would always persuade any researchers in different places of the world that sent me emails. Thus, I could learn a global cummnication based on formal language and ettiquete.

To put everything in a nutshell, humans' life is full of the various events, but some of them can shape humans outlook. I could change my outlook according to universal standard due to live in the Germany.

due to presence of various of events.
due to the presence of various of events.

I established unbelievable future
I established an unbelievable future

Another factor which to be maintained is that
Another factor to be maintained is that
Another factor which is to be maintained is that

due to live in the Germany.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Sentence: There has been an ongoing debate as to whether personal experiences can shape humans charactristice or not.
Error: charactristice Suggestion: characteristic

Sentence: The first reason which deserves to be considered here is that I established unbelievable future after studyng under direct prestigious professor.
Error: studyng Suggestion: studying

Sentence: As a matter of fact, I went to Germany and learnt a new precedure in order to make bio-polymers for food packaging.
Error: precedure Suggestion: procedure

Sentence: Present, I have a good social statuse owing to work in a big company.
Error: statuse Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In that case, different students have different cultures, it is a good time for acculturation by talking about their costomes and nationalities.
Error: costomes Suggestion: costumes

Sentence: Thus, I could learn a global cummnication based on formal language and ettiquete.
Error: ettiquete Suggestion: etiquette
Error: cummnication Suggestion: communication

sentence Length SD: 5.783 7.5

------------------------