get information from different news sources W2

These days news is a part of every human and it has penetrated to every corner and every minute of each person. Controvesy exists over whether different sources are suitable to be informed of world around. Whereas, some may hold the opinion that many news sources are not reliable to enrich information, others adhere an opposite direction. I would rather to vote on the later point of view in that not only do different sources carry various thoughts, but also Each of them has facilities in one issue.

The first reason which is convincing enough to favor the later point of view is that each news source propagate its own significant events and news. In fact, with advent of new ideaology about different issue in numerous fields such as economy, policy, and sciology or even science, people attend toward their field of interest. In result they reflect their favorable news, hence this is a must to seek a wide ranges of news source to find specific field of interst. Take a news agency which broadcasts news about policy in United States.This agency is not abale to express or invistigate news related to economy, since they have no experts in this field. This news agency provide much useful information about political events not economy and may it reflects economic issues with unpleasant methods which will pave the way for distruct readers and viewer about economy.

A furthermore aspect which is worth to be mentioed here is that each center has facility for covering specif types of news. Indeed, each news center has equipment and geographical region which enables it to focus on a specific issue. To illustrate more, a news center which is in the france with speciality in covering the markets in Europe and fluctation in the business world, no longer is able to to cover wild life in African, since this needs more complex equipments and reporters in the mentioed Area, since reportes should be in the region and transform news from authentic source to increase people' knowledge. This news agencies to cover animals need highly developed cameras and cars to capture photo from wildlife in Africa while others news offices have no similar facilities .

All in all, taking into account all aforementioed factors, we safely arrive at a conclusion that in order to recieve a valuable news, we should get information from numerous news sources because each news office has its navigation regarding to specific field of interest and has required facilities about one issue. It is high time we stopped overlooking that enhancing knowledge from only one source of new is sagacious decision.

with advent of new ideaology about different issue in numerous fields
with the advent of new ideology about different issues in numerous fields

Sentence: This news agency provide much useful information about political events not economy and may it reflects economic issues with unpleasant methods which will pave the way for distruct readers and viewer about economy.
Description: The fragment agency provide much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and distruct

since this needs more complex equipments and reporters in the mentioed Area, since reportes should be in the region
since this needs more complex equipments and reporters in the mentioed Area, and reportes should be in the region

Sentence: To illustrate more, a news center which is in the france with speciality in covering the markets in Europe and fluctation in the business world, no longer is able to to cover wild life in African, since this needs more complex equipments and reporters in the mentioed Area, since reportes should be in the region and transform news from authentic source to increase people' knowledge.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Sentence: This news agencies to cover animals need highly developed cameras and cars to capture photo from wildlife in Africa while others news offices have no similar facilities .
Suggestion: Refer to others and news

Sentence: In fact, with advent of new ideaology about different issue in numerous fields such as economy, policy, and sciology or even science, people attend toward their field of interest.
Error: ideaology Suggestion: ideology
Error: sciology Suggestion: sociology

Sentence: In result they reflect their favorable news, hence this is a must to seek a wide ranges of news source to find specific field of interst.
Error: interst Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Take a news agency which broadcasts news about policy in United States.This agency is not abale to express or invistigate news related to economy, since they have no experts in this field.
Error: abale Suggestion: able
Error: invistigate Suggestion: investigate

Error: distruct Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A furthermore aspect which is worth to be mentioed here is that each center has facility for covering specif types of news.
Error: specif Suggestion: specify
Error: mentioed Suggestion: mentioned

Error: reportes Suggestion: reported
Error: mentioed Suggestion: mentioned
Error: speciality Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fluctation Suggestion: fluctuation

Sentence: All in all, taking into account all aforementioed factors, we safely arrive at a conclusion that in order to recieve a valuable news, we should get information from numerous news sources because each news office has its navigation regarding to specific field of interest and has required facilities about one issue.
Error: aforementioed Suggestion: aforementioned
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

-------------------------