Reading- 4-Day Workweek The popular 5-day workweek has long been a staple in U.S. business. With employees working 8 hours a day for a total of 40 hours a week, it has been seen as a model of efficiency. However, some companies and government agencies hav

The articles states that reducing working hours by 10 hour a day would be beneficial to employee and business as well, and provide three reasons for support. However, the professor disagrees and states, although the arguments are true, they are weak and unconvincing and provide three reasons to refutes each of author's point made in reading.

First, The article states that reducing working hours will reduce amount of money spend on gas. While the professor claims that it cost only 15 to 20 dollar to employee to drive about 30 miles day which is very less for saving. These less amount of money won't enough for dramatic change to overall structure of business

Secondly, The article mentions that reducing number of working hours will save operating cost. However, the professor opposes the point made in reading and states that reducing working hours to days will lengthen hours till late in evening when most potential consumer go home and no longer wont to do business. So these results 20% lost in business.

Finally, the article states that by reducing working hours employees can spend time with their family. While, the professor refutes point made in reading by saying that, late evening working schedule make employee to find daycare for children which is very difficult and stressful to them. He adds that on week days children spend half of the day in school, so employee's day off on week days is worthless.

and provide three reasons to refutes each of author's point made in reading.
and provide three reasons to refute each of author's point made in reading.

The articles states that
The article states that

that reducing working hours will reduce amount of money spend on gas.
that reducing working hours will reduce amount of money spending on gas.

that it cost only 15 to 20 dollar
that it costs only 15 to 20 dollar

Don't repeat words or sentences like:
'the professor opposes the point made in reading...'