Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advance in technology made our daily life so easier such as advance of kitchen appliances made food very easy to prepare which in turn people can utilize their time in another activities. However, I disagree with the statement that food has become easier to prepare and this change improves the way people live because it has disadvantage like health problems and people forget traditional way of making food together.

First, due to progress in technology, people can save their time by preparing food with help of canned product or frozen product available in every grocery store. By consuming that type of food would decrease level of vitamins, nutrient, and some electrolytes in the body and resulted in health problems. For example, when I was in last year of my graduate school, I was preparing for my research in Biochemistry. I remembered that, those days were very tough for me because I was living in dorm; far away from my parents and could not get time to prepare food for myself. So mostly I preferred canned or frozen food so that I can use rest my time for study. In starting I used to like frozen food because it saved my lot of time but as the time passed I felt weakness in my body which turns in to unconsciousness oftenly. Then I started to consume home made food and It could took three months to recovered myself from that weakness.

Secondly, the another reason is that traditional system to preparing food and eating them together in family is vanishing. People are so busy these days. Busy schedule of life keep them away from making food together and eating food with their family. For instance, when I was kid, I remember that my father helped my mother to cook food for family and my family used to eat dinner together; that moments were so blissful. But today both my parents are working full time, so we mostly prefer ready made food because none of them have time to prepare food together.

To sum up, although people are attracted to food which is easy to prepare but in other side it cause health problems and keep us far from our traditional eating together system.

Advance in technology made our daily life so easier
Advance in technology made our daily life much easier

in another activities.
in other activities.

By consuming that type of food would decrease level of vitamins,
By consuming that type of food, it would decrease level of vitamins,

Busy schedule of life keep them away
Busy schedule of life keeps them away

but in other side it cause health problems and keep us
but in other side it causes health problems and keeps us

Sentence: In starting I used to like frozen food because it saved my lot of time but as the time passed I felt weakness in my body which turns in to unconsciousness oftenly.
Error: oftenly Suggestion: often