Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

World changes every day and to survive in this world people have to adopt its environment. These factor determine every person's behavior. So every generation is different from their previous one due to change in globalization and advance in technology. There are variety of differences in between my parent's generation and my generation such as advantage of technology, lifestyle and culture, and emotions point of view.

First, life of my generation becomes very comfortable and easy due to progress in technology such as automobiles, communication tools like telephone and internet, etc. If we wish to see our relatives in other city, it just need to hit a gas paddle in car and within a hour we could see them. However, in my parents' generation, they had to relay on bullock cart to visit to other place, which may took a day or more. Furthermore, there were not even primary communication system such as telephone available at every home as like today, old generation had to replay on public telephone to deliver emergency massages. While people in my generation carry advance version of telephone named, mobile phone in their pocket.

Second important difference is regarding life style and culture. people in my parents generation used to obey their parents and they do not had any rights to oppose their parents decision. Parents were decide, what is good and bad for their children. While in my generation, people become mature enough to take their decision independently. For example, when my mother was young, my grand parents decided her wedding partner. When my turn came, I was free to choose my life partner and I was free to take all my decision myself.

Finally, my parents' generation was more emotionally attached than today's generation. People from my parents generation used to stay in one big family with in laws. They made food together, eat together and share all things which strengthen the bond of love between them. However, in my generation, people keep their life busy to earn money blindly and leave family behind. They do not have time to eat together with family, women have no time for little babies. Furthermore, today's parents give all their time and energy to their business and job instead of family.

To sum up, every generation such as my generation and my parent's generation is different in way of advance in technology, culture and life style and, emotionally point of view, and it is has its own important.

These factor determine every person's behavior.
These factors determine every person's behavior.

There are variety of differences in between my parent's generation and my generation
There are variety of differences between my parent's generation and my generation

is different in way of advance in technology, culture and life style
is different in a (the) way of advance in technology, culture and life style

and it is has its own important.
and it has its own importance.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: