Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

If the period, between which generation considers as thirty years, they will be great differences among them; because, this period is long enough to have important process of development. As I want to nominate this difference, it can be development of technology, ways of thinking or making decision and finally patterns of communication.

Firstly, one of the most important factors of difference is development of technology. If I camper 30 years ago by now there is big difference. One of these differences is internet, which has undeniable impression on our life. Just by surfing on the internet u can gain outnumbers of data in any filed, which in comparison to the past it is the big change. For example my father says as he was university student he had to spent several days for searching at libraries or bookstore to find the specific book; but, now it just take less than one hour to search about specific filed and gather valuable data about them on the internet. Thus, undoubtedly development of the technology has undeniable influence at this difference.

Secondly, one of the fundamental difference between our generation and pervious is the way of thinking and making decision. For example my mother until getting married totally adapted with her family decisions. She did not have any freedom for making individual decisions. But, now I am free and there is not any limitation for me, in the each intent I am free and just consult with my family. So individually making decisions is one of the differences between the generations.

Finally, another difference is the speed of the communication. In the past if they want to communicate with each other they have to mail letter which takes weeks to get aware about each other. But, nowadays by cellphones, as recent innovation, we don`t have these kinds of problems. There isn`t any limitation for time or place you can send massages or have voice or video calls. You just have to push the bottom to have communication with your friends who, is hundreds mails away.

In conclusion, as mentioned above development of technology, way of thinking and speed of communication are the difference between my generation and my parent’s.

If the period, between which generation considers as thirty years,

there is big difference
there is a big difference

Sentence: Secondly, one of the fundamental difference between our generation and pervious is the way of thinking and making decision.
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word