Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays each thing became very fast, people do not want to waste their time in inappropriate things like washing clothes, making food, cleaning floors, washing dishes. For each and everyday technology comes with new innovation that made the things very easy and comfortable for the human and to making a food is one of the part of it. However, I personally think that nowadays, food has become very easier to prepare and it changes the way people live because of the few reasons.

First, Today`s people are so busy in their work and women are no left behind. Nowadays women do not get that much time to make a food that they spent few decades ago. To save time we use so many things in our daily life. For example, Fridge- to make food fresh, oven- to make food warm, toaster- to save time from toasting a breads. So food has become very easy to prepare and it also brings the same nutrition level. To keep the food taste there are so many premade pouches of ingredients are there. So there are so many others ways to make the food very easily.

Second, the technology also change the way we live. People prefer the things that took less time so they can focus on their own things. Likewise, nowadays people prefer fast food to save their time, also in grocery store people prefer to by precut vegetables. In addition, people prefer to buy premade pizza, subs, noodles so they can put in the fridge and when they want to eat they just have to put in oven for few minutes and that`s way they want to save their lots of time and these changes the way we lives.

To sum up with, there is no dough that nowadays to making food become very easier because of the new innovations made the things very compatible for the human and it also change the way the people lives .

women are no left behind.
women are not left behind.

there are so many premade pouches of ingredients are there.
there are so many premade pouches of ingredients over there.

the technology also change the way we live.
the technology also changed the way we live.

there is no dough
there is no doubt

that nowadays to making food become very easier
that nowadays food has become easier to prepare

because of the new innovations made the things very compatible for the human and it also change the way the people lives .
because of the new innovations which made the things very compatible for the human and it also changed the way the people lives .