Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Attending a live performance has their own advantages and disadvantages depends on each and every one`s own perspective and way of vision. However, I personally believe that attending live performance is more enjoyable than the watching the same event on 38 inch glass.

First of all, the amazing thing about the live performance is their crowd, environment and our own madness. The feeling to attending live concert is totally different from all other way to being through it because the at that time you totally covered by the people who had the same mentality to attend the live performance and that bring you to the totally different stage. For example, last summer I attended 3 day Tomorrow land concert in Belgium and the moments that I had over their, that would I will never get from no where else, no matter how many time I would go through that same program on television .

Second, Attending the live concert had made our own memories and that will accelerate you on your further daily life. For example, We all in our daily life has going through numerous works loads and necessary responsibility so if we think on optimist way we all need regular breaks after some times. So in my point of view attending live concert or event made our moments more memorable and that will accelerate our selves for further journey in our life, in addition this kind of moments we can never get through television set.

To sum up, attending a live concert has their own advantages and more enjoyable than watching the same event through the television set.

Attending a live performance has their own advantages and disadvantages depends on
Attending a live performance has their own advantages and disadvantages which depend on

Sentence: The feeling to attending live concert is totally different from all other way to being through it because the at that time you totally covered by the people who had the same mentality to attend the live performance and that bring you to the totally different stage.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to the and at
Description: The fragment that bring you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, We all in our daily life has going through numerous
Sentence: For example, We all in our daily life which has going through numerous