TPO 21 Integrated Essay

TPO 21 Integrated Essay

In this set of materials the article posits that genetically modified trees have many advantages, and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecturer raises questions on the ideas and presents some evidence to refute them all.

First, the author of the reading passage states that modified trees are more resistant than natural trees. In contrary, the professor cast doubt on this point by saying that these trees may endure in some circumstances, but they can't endure in any situations. According to the professor, genetically modified trees can't come out with different climates or several type of insects, and all of the modified trees will die. Meanwhile, some of the natural tress can survive and they can multiple again by spreading their seeds.

The next explanation which is uttered in the article is that planting modified trees are more beneficial in the financial concerns due to growing faster and providing more fruits. On the contrast, the lecturer explains that the opposite is likely to be true. She mentions that providing these modified trees consume considerable amount of money and it should be done in a controlled environment, such as laboratory. Moreover, people should pay to the companies which provide these trees if they want to use the seeds of these trees.

Finally, the author of the article claims that planting genetically modified trees can assist wild trees because of the woods that they will make for market. Conversely, the speaker finds this idea dubious and asserts that modified trees have terrible consequences on the natural trees around them. The professor indicates that planting the modified trees in a forest will culminates in damaging other trees in the environment; so, using these tress isn't perfect for the natural environment.

Sentence: Meanwhile, some of the natural tress can survive and they can multiple again by spreading their seeds.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and multiple

planting modified trees are more beneficial in the financial concerns
planting modified trees is more beneficial in the financial concerns

providing these modified trees consume considerable amount of money
providing these modified trees consumes considerable amount of money

will culminates in damaging other trees
will culminate in damaging other trees

---------------------