TPO 27 integrated writing Little ice age

Both the professor and the author are trying to indicate the possible reasons behind the period known as the Little Ice Age. The professor believes that the reasons presented by the text is out dated since the scientist now assures that none of the previous reasons could really cause the Little Ice Age.

First, the text states that due to a period of time known to be of a warmer weather where glaciers melted and flood the oceans with freshwater caused disruption to the Gulf Stream. However, the professor stated that this cooling effect could only happen in Europe and America but not in the southern part of the globe, and since the Little Ice Age covered the southern parts as well this cause could not explain the reasons for the Little Ice Age.

Second, the text says that volcanoes eruption create a very dark clouds contain dust and sulfur gas into the atmosphere leading to blocking out sunlight from reaching the earth and the temperature to decrease significantly could be a possible reasons for the Little Ice Age. However, the professor contends that in case that the former senior was to happen a significant change could have happened as well. He added that a noticeable change in sunset coloring as well as blue turning into blue color because of the sulfur effect could happen, and since nothing was mention by the people who lived at that time that could only indicate that the volcano eruption was not strong enough to be a reason for the Little Ice Age.

Finally, the text suggests that because of a substantial decrease in human population as well as a decrease in carbon dioxide that been absorbed by increasing number of forest's trees all works together to decrease the greenhouse effect that keeps earth warm. On the other hand, the professor affirms that the decrease in human population did not last for a long time, and eventually humans need to cut down the trees to feed the outgrowing populations. He added that because of the short period of this claimed to be the cause for the Little Ica Age it could not consider to be the real cause after the Little Ica Age formation.

caused disruption to the Gulf Stream.
caused the disruption to the Gulf Stream.

volcanoes eruption create a very dark clouds contain dust and sulfur gas into the atmosphere
volcano eruptions create very dark clouds containing dust and sulfur gas into the atmosphere

volcanoes eruption create a very dark clouds contain dust and sulfur gas into the atmosphere leading to blocking out sunlight from reaching the earth and the temperature to decrease significantly could be a possible reasons

because of the sulfur effect could happen,
Description: Check out books how to use 'because of'

since nothing was mention by the people
since nothing was mentioned by the people

in carbon dioxide that been absorbed by
in carbon dioxide that has been absorbed by

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

---------------------