tpo 3

tpo 3

Recently, there has been a ton of debate as to the originality of Rembrandt's painting which is known as Portrait of an Elderly Woman in a White Bonnet. More specifically, the writer puts forth the idea that this painting does not belong to Rembrandt by providing some evidence. On the other hand, in the lecture, the professor is quick to point out there are some serious flaws in the writer's claims. In fact, the professor believes that all theories are true, but after the examination, they found this painting indeed was done by Rembrandt, and addresses, in detail, the trouble with each point made in the reading text.
First and foremost, the author of the reading states that the painting is inconsistent about the way the woman dressed which is not related to the servant. Some professionals in the same field, however, stand in firm opposition to this claim. In the listening, for example, the instructor refutes that after x-ray examination, they found this fur collar has been added to the original paint. Additionally, he goes on to say that the reason for adding a fur collar is to show the painting with the more formal aristocratic lady.
One group of scholars, represented by the author, think that the light color is reflected onto the face of the painting from below in spite of the darkness color of the fur collar. As a result, Rembrandt would never have made such an error. Of course, though, not all experts in this field believe this is accurate. Again, the speaker specifically addresses this point when he explains that when the added collar is removed, there is a light color and these light color clothes reflect on the woman's face.
Finally, the writer wraps his argument by positing that the painting was painted on the panel made of several pieces of wood glued together, while he used to paint on one panel. Not surprisingly, the lecturer takes issue with this claim by contending that other pieces are added when the fur collar is added to the painting in order to be grander and valuable. Moreover, when they examine the original panel of the painting it is related to the same tree that the painter used to paint on it

Write the essay in 20 minutes. around 250 words are enough.