TPO 36 integrated writing

The reading passage talks about the possibility of cloud seeding by using silver iodide, while the lecturer holds a different point of view.
In the reading passage, the author begins by stating that by spreading chemicals on the clouds can make rain instead of hail. It is mentioned that the idea is very efficacious and it can protect crops from damaging. In contrast, the professor counters this point by explaining that it may impede to occur precipitation, snow and rain. He claims that it leads to drought and causes huge damage for crops.
Secondly, the writer points out that it is easy to form hails as it requires freezing point temperature. The article notes that some countries in Asia already has become success from it. However, the lecturer, rejects this idea by arguing that it happens in urban city and the city cover massive air pollutant. He believes that it needs pollutant particles and hence, it is unlikely to bring about in use.
Finally, the text states that it can control precipitation and secure fields and farms from destroying. This evidence is supported by showing that this study became succeed in use. The speaker, nonetheless, refutes this challenge by contending that it also brings harm in some neighboring areas and leads to natural variation. He suggests that it can nothing to do occurring rain.