TPO 40 Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how the proposal discussed in the lecture would solve the specific challenges described in the reading passage

The reading and lecture are both about whether the possibility to maintain a permanent human presence on Venus. The reading implies that the Venus with extreme and inhospitable that maintaining a human presence there would be impossible. However, the professor strongly disagrees with that. He provides three statements.

First of all, the reading says that the atmospheric pressure on Venus would cause a crushed issue for anything. Yet, the professor extremely disagrees with this point by arguing that the high station can provide equal pressure as earth. So, it would help human to live in Venus.

Secondly, the author mentions that the reservoirs of water on Venus's surface is a problem. Nevertheless, the scholar severely refutes this reading passage. He thinks that humans can use carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid to produce water by some devices. Thus, it's no problem for humans.

Last but not least, the article indicates that Venus's sunlight is not enough to use electricity to power their machines and equipment. Once again, the professor highly refutes this theory because they can use the reflected sunlight. The sunlight can provide their machines with power.

In conclusion, the professor strongly opposes each theory in the reading. That is to say, the human can solve problems to the presence in Venus.

The reading implies that the Venus with extreme and inhospitable that maintaining a human presence there would be impossible.
Can you re-write this sentence?

---------------------------------