tpo 42

tpo 42

The reading and the lecture give information about several solution proposed to prevent birds from flying to the building glass and harm themselves. While the reading looks at the solution offered as effetive methods, the lecture disagrees with all the proposed solutions by mentioning that non of the solutions is effective.

First, the lecture mentions that applying one way-glass that birds perceive it as a barrier from outside is not going to work. The professor says that one-way glass act like a mirror by reflecting sky and tree views. Since birds do not understant mirrors, they are more likely fly directly into buildinbg glasses and harm themselves.

Second, contrary to the belief in the reading matterial. The professor explains that the birds perceive the unpainted part of the glass as a holes. As a result, the tend to fly into the building glasses and hurt themselves. If the designers want to solve the problm, they have to minimize the unpainted part and maximize the colourefull strips. However, rooms will be much darker from inside.

Finally, uses magnetic field will not have much effevt on the issue. The professor says that birds use magnatic senses to nevigate their ways when they travel for a long distance, like when they migrate from clod places to warmer ones. However, they disabled them when they travel for a shorter distance like flying inside the cities. Instead, they use their eyes to fly and observe objectes. Therefore, the plan to apply magnatice field to nevigate birds away from building glass will not be effective as the diesigner think.

they are more likely fly directly into buildinbg glasses
they are more likely flying directly into buildinbg glasses

as a holes
as holes
as a hole

the tend to fly into
they tend to fly into

Sentence: While the reading looks at the solution offered as effetive methods, the lecture disagrees with all the proposed solutions by mentioning that non of the solutions is effective.
Error: effetive Suggestion: effective

Sentence: Since birds do not understant mirrors, they are more likely fly directly into buildinbg glasses and harm themselves.
Error: understant Suggestion: understand
Error: buildinbg Suggestion: building

Sentence: Second, contrary to the belief in the reading matterial.
Error: matterial Suggestion: material

Sentence: If the designers want to solve the problm, they have to minimize the unpainted part and maximize the colourefull strips.
Error: unpainted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: colourefull Suggestion: colorful
Error: problm Suggestion: problem

Sentence: Finally, uses magnetic field will not have much effevt on the issue.
Error: effevt Suggestion: effect

Sentence: The professor says that birds use magnatic senses to nevigate their ways when they travel for a long distance, like when they migrate from clod places to warmer ones.
Error: magnatic Suggestion: magnetic
Error: nevigate Suggestion: navigate

Sentence: Instead, they use their eyes to fly and observe objectes.
Error: objectes Suggestion: objects

Sentence: Therefore, the plan to apply magnatice field to nevigate birds away from building glass will not be effective as the diesigner think.
Error: nevigate Suggestion: navigate
Error: diesigner Suggestion: designer
Error: magnatice Suggestion: magnetic

----------------------