TPO 42 integrated writing skill

TPO 42 integrated writing skill

According to the reading passage, author lists three solutions that can be used to prevent injuries to birds, since, lecturer holds opposite ideas and states that passage's solutions are ineffective. Also he suggests three competing theories, which contradict to passage's arguments.
Firstly, the essay claims that one solution is to replace the regular, clear glass with one-way glass that is transparent in only one direction. However, the listening argues that because those one-way glass reflects as mirror from outside, birds do not understand that reflection and it probably harms them.
Secondly, the writer points out that pointing colorful lines on regular window glass can be an alternative solution, because people would still be able to see through the openings in the design, while birds would see the stripes and thus avoid trying to fly through the glass. In contrast, lecturer contends that if birds think they see painted lines, they try to fly through glass, so, those stripes and lines should be small.
Finally, the passage assumes that the third solution is to create an artificial magnetic field to guide birds away from buildings. On the contrary, he reckons that birds use magnetic field when they are travelling long distance. they use their eyes and brightness of light in short trips.