TPO 44 integrated archaeologists believe that there were no coins in a site because the site is really far away Coins were useless And no coins have been found in other places

TPO 44- integrated
archaeologists believe that there were no coins in a site because the site is really far away. Coins were useless. And no coins have been found in other places.

The article asserts that some archaeologiscs believe that coins which were found in a site in North America are fake, and they have been put in the place recently. The professor, on the other hand, rejects this idea and claims that many other experts recon them as real and useful objects, and they have some evidences strengthening their theory. These explanations, used to shed light on this controversy, will be discussed thoroughly in the following.

First of all, the reading refers to the point that the site is really far away from other important sites in the region where have been documented as habitats. The educator, however, rejects this idealization, mainly because she posits that other objects have been come from far places too. This can explain that dwellers used to travel to other regions where they could have obtained and brought back coins.

Secondly, the passage declares that no coins have been found at other inhabited Canadian sites. The lecturer overthrows this reason and says that North Americans did not have permanent settlements; some times they went back to Europe and brought their valuable objects with themselves. Therefore, it is plausible that they carried their coins to Europe. This indicates that they may have brought coins to North America.

Tertiary, the essay points that silver coins were useless for people in that site. The teacher acknowledges that North Americans used to gather attractive things although they were not valuable. This notion can approve their eagerness for collecting coins as they were appealing, and those people made beautiful thing from them, such as necklaces. Moreover, as the professor refers, they could trade with these pretty objects as long as they were appealing for them.