Tpo11

Tpo11

The professor disagrees with the reading passage. The passage's research suggests that people's literature's reading level these days is less than what it was in the past generation. The lecture completely refutes the three points in the reading which states that without reading novels, plays and poems, culture is losing the benefits of those books. Also, people prefer to watch TV and listen to music and the lack of those talented writers to have the opportunity to publish their works of literature. Following how the professor feels those three points are not feasible and not convincing.

First, the speaker believes that even though people's reading level of writing books are declined, it does not mean they do not read at all. They read other kinds of books like history, science and politics which are as best educational and stimulation of imagination as literature books; therefore, people's reading level would not be declined as what the passage assumes.

Second, the lecturer thinks that spending time to watch essential movies or listening to brilliant music is not wasting time for that generation. In fact, reading is not the only thing to describe the intellectual level of population. So, the writer is not right at this point either.

Third, the listening passage assumes that those talented or creative writers of our generation who are recently missing their opportunity of publishing their books of literatures might be not qualified enough to be supported. For this, we should not blame the lack of audience or today's' poor standards as the passage asserts.

people's reading level of writing books are declined,
people's reading level of writing books is declined,