TPO.14

TPO.14

The reading states that there are lots of advantages to remove old trees from forests that is called salvage logging and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that we can find more space for new trees by removing dead and old ones. The professor refutes this point by saying that it cannot bring new trees immediately. He states that this manner is not a beneficial solution because it is suitable for future generation of trees.

On another hand, the article posits that old trees are a good chance for living of insects and it can cause tension on our health at the end. However, the professor describes that insects are not bad for the nature. According to the professor we can see a lot of animals besides insects, like birds which make their homes in all kind of trees. Therefore, it is not just related to old trees.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that new trees can bring more boon than bane for a lot of industries because they can provide more careers for the people. The professor opposes this point by explaining that its benefits are so small. We also learn that this recovery has made by helicopters. As a result, jobs creation by this way is temporary.

there are lots of advantages to remove old trees from forests that is called salvage logging
Description: 'that' refers to what? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As a result, jobs creation by this way is temporary.
Suggestion: Refer to jobs and creation

Need to go details, read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/integrated-toefl-writing-essays/tpo14