what is your hurry?

what is your hurry?

In today's hectic life it an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. In my point of view I prefer to successful in my entire life. So, as Hollywood celebrities say: "Let’s cut to the chase."

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that success can gives me some motivation to endure life's problems. It goes without saying being a successful manager or leader will make me more mature and capable because I will learn more from the easy or tough process of my career. In fact, it can promote my work and because of that I can receive many promotions in my life. As a corollary, successful in career had ushered our species one giant step closer peak of redemption.

Another rationale of why I have positive idea about success hurry in my life is depending on my characteristic. It is absolutely certain that I am form a country that we learn some valuable intrinsic skills that we should gain more success. As a case in point, I am a man who has a penchant for achieving a highly convenient life with high amount of income and luxury properties, so I would put my concentration on my occupation and acquiring best spot in my company. On the whole, success can brought me more boon than bane.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as a old adage goes:" a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which some may have no hurry in their lives. This significantly lies in the fact that, they find life short for having hurry and they replace it with relaxing.

To put it in a nutshell, in light of the previously discussed reasons, the view point of those who believe hurry is not necessary is accepted occasionally, though the situations like short life should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, taking more motivation and my characteristic are prime factors to my propensity to choose more success for my life. If I have a chance to gain more success, I do not have a bit of hesitation to get it.