TPO.5

TPO.5

The reading states that about trying of researchers to determine using of massive stone buildings at Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest at twelfth century and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading holds this opinion that these rooms were purely residential and each housing hundreds of people. The professor refuted this point by saying that it is not convincing and there is serious doubt about that. He states that we should see a lot of fire place there if many families had lived there because they need cooking. On the other hand, we can see just ten fire place in the entire complex.

On another hand, the article posits that Chaco structures were used to store food supplies. However, the professor describes that this idea have not supported by evidences. According to the professor, why they must store these materials on the floor? Besides, he said that excavation not covered maize.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that these structures had used as a ceremonial center. The professor opposes this point by saying that we cannot support this idea either. We also learn that by researching what is left over, we have found construction tools like sand and stone that we can conclude that these structures were not for special ceremonies.

The reading states that about trying of researchers to determine using of massive stone buildings at Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest at twelfth century
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

there is serious doubt about that
there is a serious doubt about that

this idea have not supported by evidences.
this idea has not supported by evidences.

excavation not covered maize.