TPO.17

TPO.17

The article states that because of human population growth, we can see some bird's habitat have been destroying and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that natural habitats of birds are destroying by human settlements continue. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that it is not convincing because it does not affect all birds in the same way. He mentions that there are a lot of complains by people in urban areas towards birds population like pigeon. As a result, some of birds may shrink but others are not.

On another hand, the article posits that agriculture is on the road of expanding and it will result more habitat converting. However, the teacher describes that it will not happen soon. According to the teacher as technology advances in the US, less land has needed agriculture. He says that it is about using new crops that need to destroy habitats.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that there is a health problem related to use more chemical pesticides in order to kill garden pests. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining people are healthier now. We also learn that first, new and much less toxic has developed and second, there are more resistance pesticides. As a result, we should not be worry.

because of human population growth,
because of human population's growth,
because of the growth of human population,

we can see some bird's habitat have been destroying and provides three reasons of support.
we can see that some bird's habitats have been destroying, and it provides three reasons of support.

the reading claims that natural habitats of birds are destroying by human settlements continue.
the reading claims that the natural habitats of birds are destroying by human continuous settlements .

less land has needed agriculture.
less land has needed by agriculture.
less land has needed for agriculture.

we should not be worry.
we should not worry.