TPO.16

TPO.16

The reading states that there were some problems and limitations related to archaeologists who try to do their jobs in twentieth century and provide three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that archaeologists were worry because many artifacts have destroyed during digging for new buildings. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that before starting any project, they should examine its value. He mentions that in next step, if it was worthy, builders should make a plan to excavate properly.

On another hand, the article posits that there was no enough financial support for researches about archaeology. However, the teacher describes that any work should has paid by construction company. According to the teacher, there were some conservation plans that should be done before any payment. So it is not related to the government.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that there was no chance to find any job towards archaeology and it was hard to find an available position. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that there was a paid work that was not exists before. We also learn that they must do their researches in a professional manner and then report it exactly. As a result it was not about availability of archaeology career.

many artifacts have destroyed
many artifacts have been destroyed

any work should has paid by construction company.
any work should have paid by construction company.

that was not exists before.
that was not existing before.

Be sensitive to use pronouns. Like:
We also learn that they must do their researches in a professional manner and then report it exactly. As a result it was not about availability of archaeology career.