TPO.16

Essay topics

In these set of material the reading claims that despite all efforts have been made by archaeologists to study and uncover the old cultural artifacts in the United Kingdom, there is still many serious problems and limitation facing archaeologists. And it provides three reasons of support. However, the professor opposes the author’s opinion, He believes that since 1990s lots of rules have been changed to improve archeology field. And he refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading asserts that many of valuable artifacts were lost because of construction projects. However the professor refutes this idea by saying that the new guidelines state that before any construction, sites have to be examined by archaeologists to determine whether the site is of archeology interests. And if they find out that the site is important archaeologically a plan to preserve artifacts have to be arranged by builders, government, and archaeologists themselves.

Second, the reading posits that archaeologist in Britain don’t find the required financial support. Since the government should bay and it has other priority. But the professor disagrees with the article; he says that according to the new guide lines. Any archeology work should be paid by the construction company not by the government. Which became a good source of financial support.

Third, the article avers that there are few career opportunities in archeology to work in. And those opportunities are limited to universities or some government agencies. Conversely, the professor refutes this point by saying that the new guidelines created many job opportunity, because expert archaeologists should be hired to examine sites and plan researches, and process data. And that raised archaeologists number to the level that it never been reached.

despite all efforts have been made by archaeologists
Description: Check books how to use 'Despite '

there is still many serious problems
there are still many serious problems

a plan to preserve artifacts have to be arranged
a plan to preserve artifacts has to be arranged

archaeologist in Britain don’t find the required financial support
archaeologists in Britain don’t find the required financial support

Sentence: And that raised archaeologists number to the level that it never been reached.
Suggestion: Refer to archaeologists and number