tpo16. integrated

tpo16. integrated

This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about archeology and its importance in the United Kingdom in which there are many precious and valuable artifacts found by archeologists. The reading provides three pieces of evidence indicating that since the twentieth century, the government of the United Kingdom has paid less attention to this field. The lecturer, nonetheless, refutes the author's claims by offering advantages of the new rules for the archeology field, approved by this government.

First, the reading posits that many construction companies are destroying such valuable sites, without being aware of this fact that those places contain valuable artifacts, to construct buildings for the growing populations in this country. The lecturer, however, takes this view that according to the new rule, all contructing companies are require to hire archelogists to examine the site before being constructed by those companies. If the archeologist becomes interested in doing more examination, the company will not be allowed to resume its construction.

Second, the reading brings up this view that due to lack of financial supports from the government, archeologists have faced economic problems. In contrast, the speaker disputes this point by arguing that all construction companies have to pay for archelogists to examine the land. In this case, they are required to hire archeologists for initial examinations. Therefore, this means constantly financial supports from those companies not from the government.

Third, the reading shed light on this view that inadequacy of archeology jobs have made archeologists change their careers and find other professions. The lecturer casts doubt on this point due to the fact that this rules has created a wide variety of archeological professions such as examining sites, preserving artifacts, doing researchers, processing data, and writing reports. Thus, the number of professions have been increased by this law.

due to lack of financial supports
due to the lack of financial supports

Sentence: The lecturer casts doubt on this point due to the fact that this rules has created a wide variety of archeological professions such as examining sites, preserving artifacts, doing researchers, processing data, and writing reports.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and rules

Sentence: The lecturer, however, takes this view that according to the new rule, all contructing companies are require to hire archelogists to examine the site before being constructed by those companies.
Error: contructing Suggestion: contracting
Error: archelogists Suggestion: archeologists

Sentence: In contrast, the speaker disputes this point by arguing that all construction companies have to pay for archelogists to examine the land.