TPO35

TPO35

in 1912 a bookseller named Wilfrid M. voynich a beautifully illustrated handwritten book written on vellum. so the voynich manuscript, as it became known, but it was written in a completely unknown script. the first theory is that book was contained a lot of powerful and important information so the book writer would not any one read that, therefore he wrote book by using many special codes but in his time, these information was not really useful and every one can not read those so this work is not logical also the book writer was well-known enough that does not need to this work. the second theory, the book is fake and the goal of bookseller was selling that book in high price, this theory is not possible because this is true that people in that time were easy to fool but they do not need to buy the book and spending so much money for a un necessary book. the third theory, the book was fake and was for achieving noble, this is not true because we have evidences that book was very old.