tpo36

Essay topics

The reading passage and the lecture have a discussion on the solution to hail. The author mentions three potential theories that cloud seeding is going to work. On the contrary, the professor considers none of them would be effective with certainty.

First, the reading suggests that experimental results demonstrate hail can be controlled. However, the opinion has been opposed by the professor with new proof. The professor says that under the laboratory condition, the experiment might work but not in the reality, also, silver iodide prevents all activities, which is possible causes climate issues. Thus, the opinion has been challenged heavily.

Moreover, the author claims that some Asian countries have successful experiences. On the other hand, the lecturer states that those positive consequences usually occurred in urban cities with significant pollution. The chemicals produced by humans might influence the results.
The lecture differs from the reading again.

Finally, the reading passage believes some local studies support the opinion, while the professor in the listening material maintains that cloud seeding might bring an impact on regions around the area, so local research is not persuasive.

Therefore, the speaker departs totally from the opinions on the topic from the reading.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3