TPO5 Q1

TPO5 Q1

In this sets of material, the article states that the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico were notable for their "great houses," massive stone building that contain hundreds of rooms. How archaeologists have been trying to determine how the buildings were used and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that he did not agree with theories and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that Chaco structures were purely residential, with each housing hundreds of people. The professor refutes this point by stating that there are a few fire places in houses. The fire places should use for cooking and heating, but these houses had ten fire places, it is not enough for hundreds people.

Second, the article states that Chaco structures were used to store food supplies. However, the professor contends that these houses did not use for storage because it had grain maize, and this type was using in houses.

Third, the reading avers that houses were used as ceremonial centers because they founded parts for pots. The lectures opposes this point by saying that parts of pots and sand are trash, maybe it is regular trash. All trash in locations are material for construction workers.

The fire places should use for cooking
The fire places should be used for cooking

Sentence: The fire places should use for cooking and heating, but these houses had ten fire places, it is not enough for hundreds people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to hundreds and people

--------------------