Tpo9

Tpo9

In this set of material the reading passage and the listening passage discuss the replacement of Hydrogen fuel- cell engine to the regular petrolatum automobile. The article states some advantages from this alternative resource.While, the professor casts doubts passage and provides three counterclaims proving that Those are Actually Advantages Disadvantages.

First, the Professor States That even though WE CAN Find Hydrogen in Water and Everywhere, Liquid Hydrogen is not Easy or available Natural resource, it Needs a complex method of Purification Also need to be Stored in a very cool low temperature -33C. Whereas, the Passage States Plentiful That Easy Hydrogen and Renewable Source Obtained if WE Compare it with Gasoline and Diesel fuel Materials are available Today BUT Which Would be run out in the Future.

Second, the Lecture Claims That the Process of Hydrogen Purification much Produce More Pollution to the Environment Because it Needs a Lot of Energy for Cooling and oil.While, the reading Passage States That Burning Petrolatum from regular Engines Produce More Pollution to the Nature.

Third, the Professor Believes That fuel-Cell Engines are not economically competitive as the passage says.Since, those new invented engines need platinum metal to initiate energy for the automobile which is very very expensive and nothing can replace it.Therefore, petrolatum are more affordable.

While, the professor casts doubts passage
While, the professor casts doubts on the passage

Those are Actually Advantages Disadvantages.

is not Easy or available Natural resource
is not Easy or available in Natural resource

Burning Petrolatum from regular Engines Produce More Pollution to the Nature.
Burning Petrolatum from regular Engines Produces More Pollution to the Nature.

------------------------