My Parents, My Best Teachers

My Parents, My Best Teachers

Teacher is a people who can teach everybody to no strings attached. But we can not to do something without our parents, it is because the parents are peoples who can make their children became know all. When we was still child, the people who was the first us see is a mother. She is one of our parents that usually help us when we need something, moreover she will always keep our as long as time. The first time we get to speaks cause help our parents, they were teach our how manner to do something with true. And I can totally agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers.

Firstly, the parents was teach us how can speaks with other people. When we was child, the mother was usually invite us to speaks with use her body language. She usually use variety of ways until we can understand what do her mean. When our parents to invite us to speaks, they will moving their mouth while moving their body too. For example, when I was crying, my mom do not know what happens with me because I am can not speaks. But my mom know how to make me stop cry without to do speaks. Beside that, many manner of my parents to teach me to speaks that they were usually sing a song. And that make me can get to speaks.

Secondly, the parents give our support in our life as became success. For example, they give we to education that we was getting many knowledge of the world. They think that education is very important for our life, it is because with education we can get something which has many uses and many advantages. Then the parents give our various facilities, such as, Laptop, Computer, Hand phone, money, and the rest. And that all which has many uses. So that, we can do to something with easily without must for looking to all places.

Finally, the parents usually give an advice about the danger of drugs and about the real life. They will not us to do that because it can mess up in our lives. They think that there is no point of doing that. They also ever say to me that “ when you want it the most, there is no easy way out ,and you will know about the real life. “ So, the role of parents is really important because it gives the strength and understanding the real world.

In summary, the parents are everything to me. They can be teach, friend, parent, brother, sister, moreover they can be our someone special in our life.

Sentence: But we can not to do something without our parents, it is because the parents are peoples who can make their children became know all.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to became and know

Sentence: When we was still child, the people who was the first us see is a mother.
Description: The fragment When we is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were

Sentence: The first time we get to speaks cause help our parents, they were teach our how manner to do something with true.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and speaks
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and teach

Sentence: Firstly, the parents was teach us how can speaks with other people.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and teach
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and speaks

Sentence: When we was child, the mother was usually invite us to speaks with use her body language.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to use and her

Sentence: When our parents to invite us to speaks, they will moving their mouth while moving their body too.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and moving

Sentence: For example, when I was crying, my mom do not know what happens with me because I am can not speaks.
Description: The fragment am can not is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace can with adverb

Sentence: But my mom know how to make me stop cry without to do speaks.
Description: The fragment do speaks . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace speaks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment mom know how is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to without and to

Sentence: Beside that, many manner of my parents to teach me to speaks that they were usually sing a song.
Suggestion: Refer to to and speaks

Sentence: And that make me can get to speaks.
Description: The fragment that make me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense