Home >> Pteacademic Essays

Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace, so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples.

ajayvermaETP's picture

Ease, peace, time are needed in order to achieve effective learning. Study and employment can not go on together because both distract each other. In my opinion, I agree with this statement and this essay will explain why education and job can not continue together.
At the outset, Study needs time and comfortable environment in which a person can perform to the best of his abilities. In other words, people who study in conducive environment tend to grasp and attain more knowledge. To cite an example, students in research field or technology requires adequate time to analyze, and work again and again on the learning, then only they can achieve their objectives.
Moreover, an employment needs accuracy, accountability, and perseverance which are not possible in continuation with study. Every job demands tangible output which can only be fulfilled if one discharges his or her duty with honesty. For example, a sales person has to complete his sales target if he wants to secure his job, but if he works on his studies along with his or her job then if will be a difficult task to achieve both a time.
In conclusion, In this essay we discussed that how study needs time, comfort and peace, and it can not be continued with a job because a job needs certain things to be fulfilled. SO I believe that a person should focus either job or education at a time.