Experience is a more effective way to teach, compared to books? Agree or disagree.
The importance of learning through experience is more effective method compared to books was always a debatable topic. Many people believe that learning through experience plays a very significant role. I completely agree with the statement that the knowledge we gather from our daily situations is important. The following paragraphs would further elaborate reasons why experience is important in one's life with examples and thus lead to a plausible conclusion.
To commence with, experience means the knowledge which earns by a common man while performing day to day activities. It means the experience is not limited and it is varied and increased from situation to situation. The experiences we gather our daily activities help us to rectify our future act. Moving further, each and every situation is not mentioned in the books that we read, it can learned only through practice. For instance, no book will teach us how to live our life alone, how to share our feelings and how to create self-respects.
Furthermore, books provide only basic knowledge of topic like techniques of selling, production, marketing and planning but these techniques can be implemented only if we have better experience in respective field. The hardest and important lessons we learn in life comes from our participation in different situations and masters those skills by practice. Experiencing our own mistakes and disasters will help us to deal with life in tough conditions.
According to the arguments aforementioned, one can reach out to conclusion that books, teachers and parents give us guidelines but our experience to the situations give the perfection of life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 54 min ago||sanjay_83||77||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||zjaved||85||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||ptehelp79||80||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||AkashPTEnikalo||88||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||AkashPTEnikalo||77||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||bashirheidari||11||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||Rish||11||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||santo||85||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||santo||80||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||suhandhini||61||Read full essay|
- Should marketing for consumer goods companies like clothing and food focus on reputation or on short term strategies like discount and special offers? Why? (77)
- Global warming (85)
- Education is important as it teach ethics and life value as it teaches us practical things for future employment. What is your opinion? (68.5)
- Whether universities offer popular culture (77)
- University only requires to apply digital media rather than continuously upgrading textbook. Agree or disagree. (80)
- Internet access should be chargeable or should it be free in this modern society? discuss (77)
- Most high level jobs are done by men. Should governments encourage that a certain percentage of these jobs be reserved for women? What is your opinion? (77)
- Some people believe that the sole aim of higher education is to make people ready for employment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Discuss (77)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in an era in which new things are constantly being invented? (72)
- Some people believe that academic subjects such as chemistry, physics, and history should be taught in schools, while others believe that students will derive more benefit from studying practical subjects, such as motor mechanics and cooking. (77)