Essay topics: .The food travels thousands of miles from farm to consumer. Some people think it would be better to our environment and economy if people only ate local produced food. What extent do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
In recent decades, there has been considerable debate regarding the travelling foods from the cities with long distances to reach the consumer. I firmly concur with the opinion that the advantages of the local eating foods would surely outweigh the disadvantages due to the eliminating the transports costs as well as negative impact on the culture of local people.
To begin with, bringing the foods from the cities that are thousands of miles far engenders the increasing costs so that local foods eliminate the transports expenses. From my personal experience, a qualitative analysis was conducted by an eminent sociologist to explore further cars and vehicles. Final results revealed that there is a highly complex relationship between expenses of oils for trucks and human resources and employer payments even though wages and taxes of vehicle should be taken into consideration.Thus, people can be fully informed about sufficient evidence of a causal link between transports costs and bringing the products from other countries.
Furthermore, importing the overseas foods has a negative impact on the local people's culture. For instance, a quantitative research was carried out at the Melbourne University concerning the traditions and customs. Hence, perhaps if the scientific research is significantly correlated with the new commodities and new customs, the preliminary findings will be closely related to both negative impacts on the children and the humankind.
To recapitulate, according to the preceding discussion, I am inclined to the opinion that people can use their local foods for a low price and keep their culture. Moreover, not only should national institutions develop strategies, but also they should formulate them to alleviate the importing of goods.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 16 hours ago||Saira Faiz||56||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||kuldeep sharma||93.3333||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||Anjali Gupta||55||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||narendergoyal19...||55||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 days ago||vishal sachdeva||89||Read full essay|
|8 months 4 weeks ago||mahdi_amanipour||92.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||mohseny||77||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||mohseny||88||Read full essay|
- Whether design of building will have a positive or negative impact on people's life and work? (52.5)
- Whether the design of the building will have a positive or negative impact on people's life and work? (89)
- Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace, so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples. (57.5)
- Many people believe that social networking sites (such as Facebook) have had a huge negative impact on individuals & Society. To what extent do you agree? (85)
- Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (88)
- What roles should governments, companies & individuals play to combat climate change? (88)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- People can perform everyday tasks, such as shopping and banking as well as business transactions, without meeting other people face-to-face because of technology. What are the effects of this on individual and society as a whole? (77)
- A company should concentrate on sales or reputations as long-term strategies in the market.Discuss (85)
- In many countries children are engaged in different kinds of paid work.Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion? (85)