Essay topics: Studying at a good overseas university is better than studying
at a university in your own country.
Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and
discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view
with details from your own experiences, observations or
Today, the foreign universities are preferred choice for many people to get an international degree. Although same education can be completed in the home country by people at a lesser cost. This essay will explain the advantages and disadvantages of studying in a foreign university and why it is recommended to study in your home country.
To begin with, there is no denying that studying in a good overseas university provides international exposure. One studies with the students who are from different background and culture. This helps in the deep understanding of the subjects taught in the college. For instance, someone learning French from a university in France will not only learn the language but also understand the French culture.Therefore, a distinct advantage in studying in a foreign university.
On the other hand, it is expensive to study in an international university. There are other living expenses such as a house rent and food that add to overall cost of education. Sometimes the foreign exchange cost may affect the fees and expenses if the currency of the foreign country goes expensive. Thus, studying in a university in home country negates all these side effects and helps to complete education within budget.
This essay discussed the advantage of understanding the culture while studying in foreign university and also cost implications associated with it. In my opinion, it is better to study in a university in your home country to avoid the extra cost of education.
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (55)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)