Essay topics: Internet rules the lives and means of people these days. It caters to good and evil alike. Seemingly it is the largest media of communication. Discuss
Internet is the latest medium of communication. It is a computerized network connecting the whole world. It is now regarded as a milestone of the modern world of communication. Its uses and functions are easy and rapid.
Internet is helpful to us in many ways. One can go to search engines like Google and yahoo to get a particular information. Students can go through any book without even going to library. one can even purchase anything by sitting in home without going to market. One can talk to anyone, one can send gifts to his relative, and one can even do business on internet. There are many companies which provide online study courses, and study material; by this these companies are earning money and students are also getting profit, as they can save time, money, and efforts in traveling.
Internet has its demerits too. People are now become so dependent on the internet; they think that life without internet is no life at all. Some people get so much addicted to social networking sites that they cannot live without surfing it. Some people on the other hand get involved in anti-social elements as internet nowadays is flooding with these anti-social elements like pornography, human trafficking, etc. which leads to adulteration of society.
By the help of internet task like money transfer become so much so much easier and faster than before. And if we talk about security matters’ there are many setups against internet crime. Also we have many trusted antivirus softwares are present in the market, to much extent these are successful too. However there are many virus present over the world these setups are unable to meet. Some genius hackers are also there who have ability to break into any damn security system. So we can say that even though to very little extent, internet is not safe.
By all these above examples we can conclude that although Internet proves to be generously helpful to us, there are still some flaws in there which are hard to meet.
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, other want to live along their parents as long as they can. Discuss what will you choose (70)
- People do many things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? (86.66670000000001)
- Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree (50)
- Is it better to be underrated by people then to be overrated by them? (58.75)
- Internet rules the lives and means of people these days. It caters to good and evil alike. Seemingly it is the largest media of communication. Discuss (76.66670000000001)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (68.1818)
- A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.” It was Watson’s form of idleness, (83.33329999999999)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (47.5)
- “Life without memory is no life at all, just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence. Our memory is a coherence, our reason, our feeling, even our action. Without it, we are nothing.” – Buñuel“Many a man fails to b (57.1429)
- In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.Agree or disagreeIn developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which (73.33329999999999)