Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree

A person can go to the top school in the city, can get best education form best teachers, can get the most expensive book in the market, however, he/ she is incomplete and illiterate if his/her parents don’t teach him/her the lesson of life. Nobody learned to speak by their own, or nobody learned to walk or to ride a bicycle in school, these are the parents who taught a child these things.

One can get academic knowledge form the books or schools, but how to talk to someone or how to survive in a society can only be taught by parents. I remember an incident from my life, when I was in my 2nd grade. I slapped a kid of my age in my school because he was teasing me for my bad skills in painting. My class teacher punished me by beating me with ruler, but when my mother came to know about this incidence, I was chilled to the bones in the fear of punishment from my mother but instead of punishing me she gently tap my hair and said that ‘if you slap someone for these kind of reasons, there will be no difference between that person and you.

However, if you really want to prove someone wrong, prove it by your work not by being rude and not forcefully’. This incident was never a big deal for me but now I understand that, maybe my class teacher had more knowledge, it was my mother who taught me the true lesson and by giving me the proper treatment unlike my teacher.

So although we need to go to school to learn the things that help us getting a job, how to do that job properly and how to survive that job can only be learned by our parents. That’s the reason I think that parents are the best teacher in the world.

can get best education form best teachers
can get best education from best teachers

Sentence: One can get academic knowledge form the books or schools, but how to talk to someone or how to survive in a society can only be taught by parents.
Description: The fragment knowledge form the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace form with verb, past tense