Essay topics: Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general?
We were created to help one another become better in whatever it is we are doing. No one was created to work alone, or to figure out everything alone. We all need each other to be better at whatever it is that we find ourselves doing. The government cannot possibly attend to all situations and problems. They will always do their best to tackle as many problems as possible but, they won't be able to do it all. That is where we the citizens come into play. We should not just sit down doing nothing because we are not in power. A country, state or community can only perform better if the citizens begin to take up responsibility.
There are a lot of things we can do to take responsibility. Fo ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (55)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)