132 If you could invent something new what product would you develop Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed unnnnneddddiiiiettttttddd

132. If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.unnnnneddddiiiiettttttddd

Nowadays inventations are some of the most important aspects of our lives. Coincidently, Passing time and become more advanced in technology, people come up with new Ideas and think to invent new things. Thus, inventing new products and devices are inevitable in today's world. Certainly, everyone has tought to invent something special. I myself, like many of other people, have been thinking to invent something extraordinary that would help people in their lives. If I could invent something new, definitely it would be solvable liquid which could exchange the dirty water to clean fuel without any polution.Probabely it seems some how odd and stronge, but in my point of viwe it is the best product which could be invented by me. I infer that, this new product can help us in several ways such as, providing cheapper feul, preventing air pollution, prohibiting from war in our earth.

Main reason for inventing such a liquid that could change the dirty water to clean feul is providing cheaper fuel. Almost everyone is aware of the sophisticated steps of production of fuels. Seemingly, digging the soil and derivation of oil is very expensive and it leads the price of fuel to raise daily. Forthermore, people around the world are complainig about the high price of feuls for their cars, and cannot use thire automobils easily . For example, two years ago, when I was a university student in Turkish, in one of the national holidays, which was in the spring I decided to travel to Greek. Greek is in vicinity of Turkish with nice landscaps. when I arrived to Greek, I saw some odd situation. People rarely used their automobils and this event preoccupied my mind. When I asked nativs the reason of this happening they told me that, the price of feul had been increased by government and people cannot offer it, therefore, they decided to avoid using of cars. It seems to me that, the price of feul is crucial in using automobils, thus this invetation can help people to use cheap fuel and live easier.

Second reson for supporting the idea of inventing liquid causing to create clean feul is air pollution. By and large, using cars and burning certain feuls leads our air to be polluted, and it makes a wide variety of disasters and deases such as types of cansers. As an instance, last year I had been to Tehran, the capital of Iran. Tehran is a larg industrial city with many cars and automobils. On that time, the air had been polluted more than enough, and I remmeber once municipal alerted people not to left their home. It was the real catastrophe, people who had blundred and neglected in living home, had been troubled by air pollution and some of them had gone to hospitals. Therefore, I am convinced that inventing something which provides clean feul is neccesery.

In my openion inventing a solvable liquid that could exchange the dirty water to clean feul is the best choice for me. I am positive that, this new inventation can help us to have cheap feul and in addition, provide clean air and hinders the air pollution. Thus, I believe people must think to inventation of substances which can direct our lives to better and easier condition.

Sentence: On that time, the air had been polluted more than enough, and I remmeber once municipal alerted people not to left their home.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and left

Sentence: Nowadays inventations are some of the most important aspects of our lives.
Error: inventations Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Certainly, everyone has tought to invent something special.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If I could invent something new, definitely it would be solvable liquid which could exchange the dirty water to clean fuel without any polution.Probabely it seems some how odd and stronge, but in my point of viwe it is the best product which could be invented by me.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: viwe Suggestion: view
Error: stronge Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I infer that, this new product can help us in several ways such as, providing cheapper feul, preventing air pollution, prohibiting from war in our earth.
Error: cheapper Suggestion: cheaper
Error: feul Suggestion: fuel

Sentence: Main reason for inventing such a liquid that could change the dirty water to clean feul is providing cheaper fuel.
Error: feul Suggestion: fuel

Sentence: Forthermore, people around the world are complainig about the high price of feuls for their cars, and cannot use thire automobils easily .
Error: complainig Suggestion: complaining
Error: thire Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: automobils Suggestion: automobiles
Error: feuls Suggestion:?

Sentence: Greek is in vicinity of Turkish with nice landscaps. when I arrived to Greek, I saw some odd situation.
Error: landscaps Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People rarely used their automobils and this event preoccupied my mind.
Error: automobils Suggestion: automobile

Sentence: When I asked nativs the reason of this happening they told me that, the price of feul had been increased by government and people cannot offer it, therefore, they decided to avoid using of cars.
Error: nativs Suggestion: native
Error: feul Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It seems to me that, the price of feul is crucial in using automobils, thus this invetation can help people to use cheap fuel and live easier.
Error: invetation Suggestion: invitation
Error: feul Suggestion: fell

Sentence: Second reson for supporting the idea of inventing liquid causing to create clean feul is air pollution.
Error: feul Suggestion: ?
Error: reson Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By and large, using cars and burning certain feuls leads our air to be polluted, and it makes a wide variety of disasters and deases such as types of cansers.
Error: deases Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: cansers Suggestion: canners
Error: feuls Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Tehran is a larg industrial city with many cars and automobils.
Error: larg Suggestion: large

Error: remmeber Suggestion: remember

Sentence: It was the real catastrophe, people who had blundred and neglected in living home, had been troubled by air pollution and some of them had gone to hospitals.
Error: blundred Suggestion: blundered

Sentence: Therefore, I am convinced that inventing something which provides clean feul is neccesery.
Error: feul Suggestion: ?
Error: neccesery Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: In my openion inventing a solvable liquid that could exchange the dirty water to clean feul is the best choice for me.
Error: feul Suggestion: ?
Error: openion Suggestion: opinion

Sentence: I am positive that, this new inventation can help us to have cheap feul and in addition, provide clean air and hinders the air pollution.
Error: feul Suggestion: ?
Error: inventation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus, I believe people must think to inventation of substances which can direct our lives to better and easier condition.

No. of Spelling Errors: 23 2 (Hi, leave some minutes check out spellings)