41 Some people think that human needs for farmland housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals Do you agree or disagree with this point of view Why or why not Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Although for our, humankind, current population growth and development society, I believe that nature is way more important than our civilization. Therefore, in my humble opinion, I disagree with the given statement that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.

Firstly, there are already excess urban areas due to our enormous civilization. The society was built firstly in rural areas and expanded to the cities. Most of the time we get used to this situation and appreciate this development. However, this draws a curtain over our eyes, and cannot understand how extensive the construction is happening around us. For example, almost 40% of Istanbul's houses are empty, due to some businessmen's craving for money. In fact, they needed to light up those apartments so that government won't take over their rights in the field. Could you see another problem that this excess urbanization cause to the environment? Therefore, there is no need to occupy more countryside area.

Secondly, the environmental consequences of this act are not only harmful to endangered animals but also to many forests that are home to trees that provide us oxygen to live. Oxygen is our main source of energy production in the body biologically. However, when the body couldn't be provided with oxygen, then death is inevitable. In fact, due to deforestation and the building industry, the air of the cities is bear breathable.

Last but not least, nature always tends to be in balance and diverse. If humankind dominates over the earth, nature finds a way to increase diversity, which could be thought that this way includes destroying the human society that we built without considering natural consequences.

Overall, although some people think that reserving lands is less important than farmlands, housing and industry, I utterly believe that nature should be considered first. In fact, if the consequences of our society harm and try to destroy nature, it will astonishingly wipe out the humankind in a single day.