43 Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Sports are a source of entertainment for people. It gives them a way to experiment with their body and mind, exploring different activities brings a sense of satisfaction. Nowadays, people like to explore new things in life, they enjoy taking risk, and want themselves to be different from others. There could be two main reasons of why people are getting attracted towards dangerous sports.

Firstly, Some people like to have thrilling experience in life, they like to challenge themselves physically and mentally by doing dangerous activities. For example, F1 racing, which is a highly dangerous sport, one need immense mental and physical strength to drive cars at such high speed. Young people these days are attracted to it, because racing at such high speed under with a lot of risk will provide them a sense of satisfaction and self accomplishment.

The another reason for people choosing dangerous sports could be the immense popularity it brings. Historically, the sportspersons from dangerous sports have enjoyed celebrity status, and in today's world of social media and youtube everyone wants to get popular. People like being appreciated by the general public for successfully completing the dangerous activities.

In conclusion, the passion to try something risky and push the inner limits of physical and mental strength complemented by the popularity it brings is attracting people towards dangerous sports.