49 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Face to face communication is better than other types of communication such as letters email or telephone calls Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

I agree with this statement, because some advertisements are very harmful, especially for children between two and five years old. Children are so curious about everything. Their brains have an extraordinary capacity to absorb information from the environment. If you teach the wrong content correctly, they will accept it as the correct content without any questions. Research shows, advertisements for young children increase materialism. Advertisements are restricting creativeness and cause problems in the family. Advertisements also have unfavorable effects on children's mental health. Children may think that everything they see is real on TV. Advertisement designers generally use colorful things and exaggerated expressions to enter their minds. Especially children under five years old are open to all incoming codes. Whenever we turn on the TV, we often encounter food commercials. It is not a coincidence, because according to the research children generally love food commercials.
Another example, children cannot pay for anything and buy something for themselves, but if they say to you to buy them anything and even if you don't want to buy, you can't resist their insistence for long. They will always impress the kids even though it doesn't affect us. The only goal of the advertiser is to impress children and create a sense of desire in them.
Advertising is part of the capitalist system. Twenty-five European countries have laws about protecting children from advertisements. It is forbidden to broadcast advertisements before children's programs and between certain hours. In Denmark, for example, if you want to advertise candy, you have to put toothbrush pictures in your advertisement. Most of the advertisement contents unhealthy foods. According to research, only 4% of the commercial breaks convey messages about healthy foods. 96% of advertisements include unhealthy foods which have lots of calories, and they are too harmful to children, so that's why obesity is increasing. These reasons prove that Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.