74 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Traveling is hobby of most people in the world because it brings people relaxed time and a lot of new knowledge about new areas. Although each people have their own ways to travel, I completely agree with the opinion that people should take part a group which led by tour guide in order to have a great trip because of its advantages, such as learning new knowledge and being enjoyable.

First of all, if you go with group led by a tour guide you will get a lot of knowledge about everything you will see. Your tour gide will alwsays answer your questions and tell interesting and mysterious storys about sights. You will always save your time and do not waste for meaningless things. You will have a good plan and try to not break it. I would like to bring my own example, when i was in Dubai with my brother last summer. We went there without any group or tour gide which was the bioggest mistake. We decided that every day we should explore new and interesting attractions in Dubay and control our time. But every day we got up at about 13:00, then we go to the sea, and after it when we decided to go somwhere we saw that the half of the day was over. After this situation we unterstood that if we want to go abroad for finding new places or getting some knowledge about world, we should go with tour guide.

In addition, our trips will become more interesting when we go somwhere with group. Sometimes when people travel alone thay can feel bored because of being lonely. And there is one big advantage that for me is the most important one. You can meet new people, make new friends from different sides of the world and have fun together. Also we can take a fantastic trip thanks to tour guide. The main purpose of traveling is being comfortable and relaxed, and tour guide can help us get successful trips easily. They can help us to organize our trips, find hotels, restaurants and prepare all necessary things for a great trip. Therefor, the only thing we can do is to enjoy our trip with our families and friends.

To sum up, I would like to suggest everyone to try a trip with group led by a tour guide. For me it is more important to find new places, make new friend and wxplore the world with good people, which will be come true is I would travel with group.