Describe a custom from your country that you would like people in other countries to adopt. Explain your choice.

Customs are attitudes and trends of a community which has been formed over the time. In fact, when a manner be defined and repeated in a society, it means that general populations have accepted it as a custom. My town has a custom that I have gotten familiar with it as I was child. In my hometown, on Saturdays, there is a bazaar and market place that all kind of local harvests and stuff are sold and supplied in. This market held every week is more advantageous for the residents because of giving a chance for selling the local goods, meeting individuals with each other, finding people’s favorite goods in suitable price.

Weekly market gives a good chance to native populations that they can show and sell their own stuff and crops in the town. Doing agriculture, people need a market where they can sell crops and goods of their own as only source of their income. Therefore, existing a weekly market helps them exposure their products for selling. Everybody sells something. Stuff such as egg, milk, cereal, fruit, vegetables, and lots of other various crops can be seen as well as products which are brought from other places by in native sellers. In fact, this market has profound influences on the economical situation of people.

Weekly marketing gives a good chance for finding and meeting people with one another. When Saturday comes, all of natives get together in the place of the market. While shopping, occupants face and communicate with their friends and relatives for a while. As my townsmen are always working in their gardens, it has become the only chance of them for seeing each other on Saturday, in the bazaar. As a result, weekly market established in my town raises the sense of community as a custom.

The last but not least, the custom of holding a weekly marketing provides townsmen with a chance to find their favorite goods in market value. As producers are the same sellers, goods are sold cheaper than other places. Native people can buy some of everything for not too much money. In the other words, the prices are reasonable enough that people pay eagerly for their needs.

Weekly marking, as a custom, has really lots of privileges for the inhabitants in my town. Residents can buy and sell as well as communicating with their relatives in the market.

Sentence: Stuff such as egg, milk, cereal, fruit, vegetables, and lots of other various crops can be seen as well as products which are brought from other places by in native sellers.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to by and in