Describe an influentioal person and say why you feel this person is a positive role model?

Everybody has a person who is very influential in his/her life and plays a big role in it. For some people this person is mother, for others father or grandparents, some people think that the most important role in their life play themselves others consider their friends very powerful.

As for me I have been influenced by various people surrounding me (my parents, grandparents,friends etc.) through my life, but most influential person in my life is my sister. She is 21 and is going to become a doctor, she is very pretty, with long black hair, with amazing smile and deep eyes, she is very s...

Sentence: Moreover I felt this care and attention on my own, while being operated she didn't sleep all night long and did her best to make me fell as comfortable as posible.
Error: posible Suggestion: possible

Sentence: Her speciality helps her a lot but 1st of all that surely comes from her character features combined with her profession, which makes her comlete and perfect person.
Error: comlete Suggestion: complete

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl